First Time Home Buyers
There are few things as exciting as buying your first home! Many people feel overwhelmed or intimidated, but there’s no need. We will break the process down into a series of steps that will make your experience quite manageable. It’s our job to talk to you about your needs, and guide you from beginning to end.
Here are some of the topics we will discuss with you:
- How much can you afford?
- Different types of financing
- Lender referrals
- Types of homes available
- Areas where you would like to live
- How to utilize our on-line custom home searches to save you time
- Going out looking at the best homes for you
- The process and strategies of making an offer
- Contract negotiations
- The escrow process
- Inspections and due diligence
And one of the best parts is that you don’t pay us – the seller’s agent will pay our commission!
See Home Buying Tips
Please tell us a bit about yourself below. We will get back with you quickly and make sure that all of your questions are answered. We will also send you a PDF copy of our 26-page Home Buyer’s Handbook. There is no obligation and no charge!